lic premium payment 3 + ways
- Debit card ATM card
- credit card
- Net banking
- UPI Aadhaar payments
LIC Paydirect without registration
Policy details Required to make payment without customer registration.
- Premium (installment) Amount
- Policy Number
- LIC Plan
- Maybe other details Include Policy maturity years etc
- Policy issued date.
Below details are mandatory for Make Lic payment Online
- Policy Number
- Installment Premium (Excluding taxes)
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
- Mobile Number Make lic payment without login here
LIC Payment by Login customer
if you want to register for first with LIC, Just follow these steps at LIC Customer Registration Portal.
After successful login to LIC Payment Portal.
Left side navigation>> Premier services>> Pay Premium online>>
Select Conventional Policies between Policieslices
Renewal payment between Additional Topup Payment
Click On Submit.
|Sr No||Policy No||FUP||Prm Amt||Inst||Late Fee||CD Charges||GST Amt||Tot Amt||Pay Prm|
|Total Policies Selected||Total Premium Amount|
✓ Payment Successful
The premium payment towards your LIC policy was successfully processed with the transaction details as shown below
You will receive the LIC Premium Payment Receipt to your email ID within the next 48 hours.
Please contact email@example.com for any queries pertaining to the transaction and quote you
Payment ID shown below, along with Policy Number and Transaction Date.
|LIC Order Number||07679427|
|Payment Date and Time||28-08-2017 12:06:06|
|Payment Through||Credit / Debit Cards|
Please note that if you do not receive your payment receipt within next 48 hours, then —
- For Registered users — First log into your account with user-id and password, then by clicking on the option “
Online payment receipts” under
Premier Service Section” on your homepage, you can download your receipt.
- For Users paying, without registration — Receipt can be generated from “
Transaction Status” tab under “
LIC Pay Direct” option on LIC Website.
LIC Premium Payment via Credit Card
- Visit lic portal login with User id and password. which are created while registration?
- you can also make payment without registration.
- After filling the details or verifying Premium amount pay.
- The lic payment page will redirect you to the Billdesk Portal payment gateway.
- There you can select either credit card or Net banking to complete the payment process.
Procedure for online payments
- At first, register the policy to make LIC premium payment online,
- Now, choose the policy in case you have more than one for which you are going to create a payment
- After that, log in to lic portal, a new page will be open along with many payment options (Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, wallets, UPI etc)
- Choose the bank as per your options.
LIC payment Portal List Mobile & desktop
Server 1 https://www.licindia.in/Home/Online-Payment.aspx
Server 2 On Mobile https://www.licindia.in/Home/Pay-Premium-Online
Enter the credit card Number, Expiry date, CVV After that an OTP will be sent to your mobile number confirm the same to complete payment by credit card.
Note for debit card the same process applies but service charge bit low 0.70% charges instead 0.80% GST service tax. for net banking 2.5 INR plus service tax.
- LIC Payment By Net Banking.
- Now, log in to the bank website along with your net banking username & password
- Then, specify the entire amount to pay for LIC premium.
- Confirm the cash amount and verify the transactions
- Just wait for few seconds for successful transactions to flash on the screen
- The users will now get a digitally signed e-receipt which will be emailed to their individual account.
- Confirm the digital signature on the e-receipt.
lic online payment through debit card
- Visit lic India online payment portal if you want to pay without login or register then click on Pay click Pay Direct.
- Enter Policy Details including LIC Policy number, premium date, and Premium amount.
- On the billdesk portal. Select through debit card.
- Enter the Debit card Number, Expiry date, CVV and ATM PIN along with the password you created for first time, avoid ATM debit card PIN every time for online transactions.
- FOR LIC Payment through debit card, Mobile Number must be Linked with the Bank account.
LIC Payment by Netbanking
Just add LIC India Insurance Services as Biller enter policy details and click on authorize, choose the option with or without the bill.
- Lic policy status
- LiC online premium payment
- how to register on lic portal
- surrender value form
- Lic premium calculator
- Lic customer care helpline
- Life Insurance corporation Plan Advisor
How To Get Lic Policy Online Without Agent
I will update here if you want lic policy through the agent you need to pay 35%commission to Insurance policy advisor online lic. but you its paid by LIC not you.
Only term plans, we can buy online without an agent.
NOTE: you can Renew lapsed Policy By making Payment.
Insurance terms and meanings
About Lic India Lic India formed by Government Of India. before Independence. Making lic payment on mobile easy rather than the abovbe method on the desktop. lic India mobile app helps to fix the lic premium payment options.
Most of LIC Agents remember you and collect the premium payment if you believe them.
Payment confirmation email from LIC India.in
We acknowledge the receipt of Rs. 18761.00 towards the renewal premium of 1 policy(s) through our payment gateway. Assuring you of our best services always.
Life Insurance Corporation of India
This E-Notification was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this mail. For any suggestions/feedback, please click on ‘Feedback’ link provided on www.licindia.com PayTM not listed LIC India payment on their insurance payment portal.