LIC premium calculator for the mobile term plan, Jeevan Saral, Jeevan Arogya and other All plans.
How to use Lic Premium calculator?
- Simply select any plan if you want to purchase from LIC,
- Enter your Age manually or Scroll the bar from minimum to maximum.
- Enter Sum Assured between limit for a specific plan. sum assured varies to plan to another plan. It depends on the product, policy length, other survival, death, PA benefits. if you want to know more about it go to LIC sum assured explanation page.
- And click on calculate.
LIC Premium Calculation In Online
- In this method, you need to go for the official LIC website link such as www.licindia.in/Customer-Services/Premium-Calculator
- Then you will be directed to the calculator web page and here you need to select your plan and tap on the calculate button.
- Then you need to enter your age, terms and sum assured and accident benefits.
- Finally, after filling out all this information then click on calculate button to get your exact result.
Here is the mathematical calculating formula for to calculate the premium per month.
IP (insurance Premium) per month= the Monthly insured amount x the Insurance Premium Rate
The Insured person’s self-paid premium per month= Monthly insured amount x Insurance Premium Rate x Insured person’s self-paid ratio
Insurance premium paid by the governments per month = Monthly insured amount x Insurance premium rate – Insured person’s self-paid premium.
Here some Assured means money you can adjust
to insured. For example, we choose new Jeevan Anand, age automatically adjusted as the minimum basis
Here policy Jeevan Anand policy minimum age and term sum assured values automatically adjusted.
SA (Sum assured Amount) 1 lakh to something. Here I have added 1 crore and the minimum term is 15 years.
you can adjust it once you entered values. if you any queries comment below.
PLAN:0815 New Jeevan Anand TERM:15 AGE:25 SumAssured:1000000
Yearly (Rs): 75939
Half Yearly (Rs): 38372
Quarterly (Rs): 19388
Monthly (Rs): 6463
Disclaimer: Service Tax is not shown in the calculation. Premium Shown Above is Indicative and not Exact
Actual Premium May vary according to Underwriting Rules Applicable.
- lic sum assured calculator
- The surrender value of lic policy calculator
- loan against lic policy calculator
the calculating premium on mobile
Note: This calculator also works for both mobile and desktops.
Pay Term: Sum Assured
Enter Monthly Premium
Pension Calculation Option /Calculate Purchase Price / Calculate Pension Amount
Enter Pension Amount
Accident Benefit Accident Benefit
Single Premium Single Premium
- New Endowment Plan (814)
- New Jeevan Anand (815)
- Jeevan Shagun (826) Jeevan Rakshak (827)
- New Bima Bachat (816)
- Single Premium Endowment Plan (817)
- New Jeevan Nidhi (818)
- New Money Back Plan (20 years) (820)
- New Money Back Plan (25 years) (821)
- Anmol Jeevan – II (822)
- Amulya Jeevan – II (823)
- eTerm (825)
- Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana (828)