Here you can find the Details of LIC Agent Login Portal Registration process and LIC agent Commission chart rates, and the details to become an LIC Agent and earn more commission from LIC India Life Insurance Policies.
why become the lic agent? – lic agent benefits
- you will become a financial advisor when you train for lic agency ship.
- your wealth increases as focusing on other financial planings.
- you get attractive commissions25- 35% of the 1st year remaining mentioned below agent commission chart.
- there are certain growth options within the company, like club member, etc.
- start as a single person, recruit some people to collect cheques, explain plan details lic development officer.
- finally, you may be interested to get an insurance brokerage license from IRDA. to provide all insurance types general, term, health, life insurance plans.
- also as growth, you get a license of insurance web aggregators like bankbazaar, policyx, policybazaar etc.
Start as single, build connections more people more sales, work at the hard beginning it pays at last.
Most of the Agents are collected a decent amount for their life and family, then it’s your turn to understand the market.
how to become an lic agent
Contact any Nearest LIC development office or manager they will hire you, But you need to pass IRDA Agent exam. which required 7 days training Programme. This IRDA Agent exam applicable for all Life insurance companies, This exam involves computer Online test. These days its difficult to become a LIC Agent. you need at least reasoning mind to become an lic agent and continue as a successful lic aget.
lic agent benefits after Retirement or death
- Interest free 2 wheeler loan for lic club agents
- first premium commission, first year year commission
- Recurring commission for life time until customer policy gets maures
- Gratuity or pension after retirement
- death benefits with insurance coverage
LIC Agent Commission Chart
Now LIC Paying 25% commission on LIC Premium to the Agent. if you advised a candidate to buy a plan that
- 1st-year commission 25%,
- Bonus commission 4th percent of above 25%.
- 2nd year 7.5%
- 3rd year 7.5%
- A 4th year onwards 5% until the policy maturity whatever,
|4th YEAR onwards||5%||6%|
Generally, an agent gets only 1st time by making the sale in any commission agent program, but here in LIC, you get more benefits beyond this.
How to get LIC Agency license?
Here we are mentioned the above process. Note IF the agent is not made any sale within 1-2 years. the agency license canceled automatically. then you have to reexamine and obtain the license.
LIC Agent Portal Login Registration
Existing LIC Agents can register by sending an Email to SDM secretarial LIC
for login to lic click here.
The email must contain the details
Details you need to provide:
1- Agent Name
3- Agency Code
5- Designation (if any)
6- Email ID –
lic merchant login Portal Registration process for agents
There are only two ways for the registration process for LIC merchant portal: –
- Offline: For offline registration, one needs to send filled the attached form to SDM Secretariat.
- Online: For online registration, the candidate requires to send an e-mail to the SDM Secretariat with the necessary details.
Mandatory details: Agent name, Address, Agency code, Branch, Designation registered mobile number and E-mail
. The user ID is the unique Agency Code.
On merchant Portal, an agent can track information about policy status, dues, upcoming premium payment date, maturity date, etc for his customers.
Log in to your LIC online agent portal: – working
- Once done with registration, you can easily log in to the online portal by going to this link https://merchant.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do
- Once reached the web page where you will easily find two fields and login button.
Enter your username or agency code and password and click on login.
Activities on LIC Agent Login portal:
Using LIC portal, a merchant can easily and comfortably collect all the details. And information related to sold policies and schemes by him/her.
IRDA Agency code & Agency status of any Insurance company
How to find LIC Agents list & check their license code? – IRDA agent Locator
- visit IRDA Portal, http://www.irdaonline.org/publicaccess/agentlocator.aspx. here
- PAN Number or Aadhaar Number
- Agency code, name, license number are optional.
- Select your Area, State, city,
- Select insurance type life, general, health.
- click on locate,
you will see the list of agents with the mobile number, agency code, etc.
irda corporate list here.
Faqs on LIC Agent Login Portal 2.0
How to become an Lic agent with 10th pass?
You need to contract LIC development officer, they will train you at LIC Regional Office 7 days approximately, and you have to pay the fee for online IRDA Agent exam. The LIC Agent IRDA exam Really tough dude, i tried and failed once. dueto my over confiedence. and fiance especially insurance is a dry subject.
How do I Find top Lic Agents list in Hyderabad, mumbai, delhi, chennai like metro cities?
There multiple channel parents like google my business, just dial com. Olx, quikr classified ads Portal. but the most authorized way to verify lic agent is IRDA Agent Portal. whether agency code working or not.
how to find my lic agent code?
You need PAN or aadhaar number, and visit the IRDA Agent locator as mentioned above enter Your PAN or UID Number click On search you will get the details. or login to lic agent Portal after successful login you will see the LIC agent code.
3rd way to find lIC agent or agency code: Insurance Policy Bond of the customer, there you can see lic agent name and its agency code.