why become the lic agent?
- you will become a financial advisor when you train for lic agency ship.
- your wealth increases as focusing on others financial planings.
- you get attractive commissions 35% of the 1st year remaining mentioned below agent commission chart.
- there are certain growth options within the company, like club member etc.
- start as a single person, recruit some people to collect cheques, explain plan details lic development officer.
- finally, you may be interested to get an insurance brokerage license from IRDA. to provide all insurance types general, term, health, life insurance plans.
- also as a growth, you get a license of insurance web aggregators like bankbazaar, policyx, policybazaar etc.
Start as single, build connections more people more sales, work at hard beginning it pays at last.
Most of the Agents are collected decent amount for their life and family, then it’s your turn to understand the market.
How to become an LIC Agent?
Contact any Nearest LIC development office or manager they will hire you, But you need to pass IRDA Agent exam. which required 7 days training Programme.
This IRDA Agent exam applicable for all Life insurance companies, This exam involves computer Online test.
Now LIC Paying 25% commission on LIC Premium to the Agent. if you advised a candidate to buy a plan that
1st-year commission 25%,
Bonus commission 4th percent of above 25%.
2nd year 7.5%
3rd year 7.5%
4th year onwards 5% until the p[olicy maturity whatever,
Generally, an agent gets only 1st time by making the sale in any commission agent programme, but here in LIC, you get more benefits beyond this.
How to get LIC Agency license?
Here we are mentioned the above process. Note IF the agent is not made any sale within 1-2 years. the agency license canceled automatically. then you have to reexamine and obtain the license.
LIC Agent Portal Login Registration
Existing LIC Agents can register by sending an Email to SDM secretarial LIC
for login to lic click here.
The email must contain the details
Details you need to provide:
1- Agent Name
3- Agency Code
5- Designation (if any)
6- Email ID –
lic merchant Registration process
There are only two ways for the registration process for LIC merchant’s portal: –
- Offline: For offline registration, one needs to send filled the attached form to SDM Secretariat.
- Online: For online registration, the candidate requires to send an e-mail to the SDM Secretariat with the necessary details.
Mandatory details: Agent name, Address, Agency code, Branch, Designation registered mobile number and E-mail
. The user ID is the unique Agency Code.
On merchant Portal, an agent can track information about policy status, dues, upcoming premium payment date, maturity date, etc for his customers.
Log in to your LIC online agent’s portal:
- Once done with registration, you can easily log in to the online portal by going to this link https://merchant.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do
- Once reached the web page where you will easily find two fields and login button.
Enter your username or agency code and password and click on login.
Activities on LIC portal:
Using LIC portal, a merchant can easily and comfortably collect all the details. And information related to sold policies and schemes by him/her.
How to find LIC Agents list & check their license code?
- visit IRDA Portal, http://www.irdaonline.org/publicaccess/agentlocator.aspx.
- Agency code, name, license number are optional.
- Select your Area, State, city,
- Select insurance type life, general, health.
- click on locate,
you will see the list of agents with the mobile number, agency code etc.
read more on lic agent registration
Incoming search terms:
- commission lic agent chart
- lic agent commission chart 2018
- lic agent code
- lic agent code details
- how an licagent find his policy list