With lic login portal you can Find Life insurance Corporation of India Login information for the various type of users like merchants, agents, development officers and customers as well as new and regular users. Register Login at LIC India Portal. Merchant Login. Agent Login, Customer Login. Pay the Premium at Lic Payment portal. Calculate premium based on the plan and your Monthly / Annual Income. check policy status either matured or not.
Lic Login & Registration Process Part 1
- First of all, you have to open the LIC official website link at this Lic India.in.
- Then, you will simply click on “new customer” option as given in below picture.
- For this registration process as the new customer, you need to provide details includes
- Policy number,
- Premium amount,
- DOB as well as email ID for successful registration.
- These four things are to need for filling this policy status option.
- After completing this information and you can click on proceed option, that directs to a fresh page.
- In this new page, you can simply make a user ID as well as the password of your choice.
- You can consider creating password and username that are username can be alpha, numeric, and underscore. The password is at least of 7 to 8 characters long as well as unique
- Now you can log in as a registered user. To login enter username as well as password details.
- After entering the login details and you can click on this GO button that will help to take you to the new page where you can need to tap on “view enrolled policies”.
- It will ask you to tap the text shown in the picture, so you can enter it as well as then click on the submit button.
- Then, this is a time to you will directly to a page containing your policy number.
- Finally, you will obtain all the details about LIC policy status, premium due date as well as loan interest rate also.
LIC Registration issue
Registered with Lic But Not received registration confirmation to email.
forgot the password for Lic registration. I have to pay the premium & convert it a premium term from 6 months to 12 months.
Ans: Now I am able to sign in to Lic Portal for premium, but we can pay the lic premium before 30 days of the due.
These are the steps to getting to create an account as well as check the policy status from the online. You can before checking these details and then you can consider these details easily. It is very beneficial for you.
How to Login to Lic India?
- They are two kinds of logins for users and Agents
- Choose user Account if you are a Policyholder, if you are an Agent then click lic agent login portal.
- Enter your user id (Policy number)
- and password
You can able check lic policy status, Register / Enroll New Policy, Pay premium Amount online by Net Banking.
BY POLICY NUMBER
Mostly customer login for pay payment online, you can also pay the premium by without login to lic portal lic direct pay from here.
Note already registered customers on lic portal could visit this URL http://www.licindia.in/
But following details required.
- Policy Number,
- Premium Amount,
- Date of Birth,
- Email Address and Phone Number.
After above details, a simple human verification code asks, Apart from above we also pay the premium by Policy Number online without visiting any nearest lic branch office.
for policy status
If you want to check your lic policy status
, you have to log in to check policy status as matured, lapsed, or pending for renewal.
LIC of India Login for New users /customers
For new customers, they have to register for lic to log in and pay premiums and other details.
for those users are required to enter the following details
- Lic Policy Number
- Premium Installments
- Date of Birth
- Email ID and Phone Number.
Once you get registration link to your email Id, click on confirm, also you get details to your registered mobile number.
You can get LiC Customer Registration Request ID:
within 24 hours your online registration with lic completed then you can make lic payment, check policy status etc.
lic housing finance login & registration
lichfl portal login password reset process:
Click on forgot password on lic housing finance login page. then enter the Loan Number and username date of birth. follow the Mobile number instruction etc.
Lic mutual fund login Registration
visit the lic mutual login page https://online.licmf.com/Login.aspx and enter your username and password.
If you have forgotten the password then enter lic mutual fund user id. for the first time user have to register with LICMF online by generating PIN Number. for this folio number is required.
Folio number and Transaction Pin required for lic mutual fund registration. for generating transaction pin following details required Folio number, PAN Number, and bank account number.
LIC Credit card login registration apply online
New LIC credit card offers a bunch of services to its customer to know more about lic credit cards and its benefits and feature log on to http://www.liccards.co.in/
LIC Agent login portal available here https://customer.onlinelic.in/MobileWeb/AgentLogin.jsp
Lic India online payment Login
For paying premium online, the customer has to log in at lic premium payment portal, however, lic India provided one login for all services.
Also, customers can pay the premium through agents or nearest LIC branch office. mostly agents will collect premiums from customers, but educated people may pay the premium at online at www.licindia.in
Forgot Login ID / Password:
if you have forgotten user ID then click on forgot user ID at lic India login page enter following details
- LIC premium Number
- Date of Birth
- Premium and a verification code to get back your LOGIN ID.
How to get forgotten/lost Password?
Simply enter the above details including LIC ID and follow further instructions on lic of India login portal page.
NOTE: we can pay Lic Premium online Without login and Registration also.
For login Lic India Customer / Agents / Development Officers Portal
Lic India.in login here
LIC registration is necessary for premium payment and other available services.